Thursday, November 12, 2009

Twang! Day 9 of BBAD

My son, Ty,  is sitting here next to me at my elbow – supervising this entry… hee hee hee… so I suppose I better add a picture of HIM to this blog entry --- here ya go:

IMG_7260-1

Here’s Ty ‘eating’ (or spilling) ice cream last night!  We went out to celebrate after Kaitlyn’s dance team performance! (Much to the kiddo’s delight!)  Here are a couple of video screen shot captures of my daughter holding the ‘final poses’ of her dances:

MVI_7251-1

MVI_7252-1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I didn’t take any ‘real’ still shots during the performance – I was too busy recording the dances on my camera so that I could send it to my hubby via the internet – who is currently out of state on a business trip.  (He’s got to see her first official dance team performance SOMEHOW right??? LOL!)

Ready to see which kit I chose for your brag book a day download today?  Well… I chose ‘Shabby Twang!’  Woohoo!  Love the juicy, fresh color scheme in this one… I feel like having a big glass of orange juice after working with it!  Hee hee hee…

folder

You can check out Shabby Twang by clicking HERE – and MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT KIM B’S WHOLE STORE BEFORE HER 50% OFF SALE ENDS SOON!!!! ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT!!!!  Click HERE to visit her store at DSO – or click HERE to visit her store at DSV.

And here is your download for today:

BL_KB_BdayWeek_preview9

Click here to download: http://www.4shared.com/file/150886913/fdf57733/BL_KB_BdayWeek_BBpage9.html

7 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 13 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Lainey said...

Thanks Beth!!! Lovely dance photos!

Anonymous said...

This is so fabulous! Thank you! :)

Jacki said...

Thanks for all the great quick pages this week!! Her dance video was great too! Glad Matt could still see it.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

This is WOnderful!! Thank you so much :)

goodeda1122 said...

自慰套,真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
角色扮演,吊帶襪,丁字褲,飛機杯,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
情趣用品,情趣,