Sunday, November 15, 2009

Last Day of Brag Book a Day!

Hi everyone!  Today is the last day in the ‘BBAD’ (brag book a day) series!  It’s the last day of Kim B’s birthday sale celebration… so this is it!  For our last page, I chose to modify a page I had originally given out as a 12x12… but thought it would be perfect as a brag book size too!  I used Kim’s FANTASTIC kit, ‘Camping Out.’

kb-CampingOut

Here is my original layout:

Alycia

This kit is AMAZING!!! You can click HERE to check it out at Kim’s store!  And here is the page I made for you:

BL_KB_BdayWeek_preview12

Click here to download : http://www.4shared.com/file/152735708/7a0e8ff3/BL_KB_BdayWeek_BBpage12.html

Enjoy!  And don’t forget that today is the last day of Kim’s 50% off storewide sale!  (You can get this Camping Out FULL KIT for half off!!! Woohoo!)  Have a great day!

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 16 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Lainey said...

Hey Beth!!! Thanks for dropping by my blog!! Love these BB pages!!
Hugs,
Lainey

goodeda1122 said...

自慰套,真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
角色扮演,吊帶襪,丁字褲,飛機杯,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
情趣用品,情趣,