Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy DSD! And Day 4 of BBAD!

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day everyone!  Woohoo!  Oddly enough, I will be spending my ‘digital’ day off doing ‘hand held’ crafty type things.  LOL!  My fantastically talented mom is participating at a huge craft fair… and I’m off to help out! 

So… today’s entry will be short and sweet!

Here is your brag book a day download :

BL_KB_BdayWeek_preview4

You can snag it here: http://www.4shared.com/file/147736216/e41d189/BL_KB_BdayWeek_BBpage4.html

Have a great DSD!!! And hopefully you will all get more digi-scrapping done than I will!  Hee hee hee…

6 comments:

Jacki said...

Hope you had fun with your mom! you'll have to show me all those crafty things.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 08 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Sam aka 3 Little Helpers said...

Hi just wondering if I can add your blog to my freebie finder?? You can view it here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f9/ or sign your blog up here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f8/ My finder will automatically collect any freebies you post & add them to the finder. This is a free service
many thans for your time Sam

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Lainey said...

Thanks Beth!